We work with some of the world’s most successful mobile operators, telephone companies and ISPs, and connect many of the largest multinationals all over Africa. The case studies below explore all the different aspects of our operations and how we’ve helped many different customers achieve their goals.
- Vodacom South Africa - Delivering high quality voice to all destinations.
- Qtel and Wataniya Telcom - World-class roaming for Algerian World Cup fans.
- Intercel Guinea - keeping up with demand and delivering a swift return on investment.
- Foris Telecom - Driving African development with cut price broadband.
- Comzatel - Doubling broadband capacity in Mozambique..
- Zanzibar Datacom - Introducing high-speed reliable broadband to Zanzibar.
- Skyband Corporation - Ensuring Malawi’s leading ISP stays out in front.
- Etisalat - Our specialist local knowledge supported Etisalat’s Nigerian expansion.
- AfriConnect - logistical issues drive a tailor-made solution in Zambia.
- Currant - Gateway supports Currant's growth plans across Africa every step of the way.
- Raza Comm - Raza is connected to the continent of opportunity in a matter of days with Gateway's Online Voice Platform
T-Systems - Connecting over 900 network operators in 140 countries.
Islands - Bringing our expertise to Madagascar and the Seychelles.
Investing Dollars in Africa - Forging stronger links between African nations.